A Trusted Wilmington Boat Accident Lawyer Who Fights For You
Boating accidents can happen suddenly in North Carolina, leaving you with serious injuries and losses. At Flexner Houser Injury Law, we understand the impact that these accidents can have on your life and are here to help you fight for the compensation you deserve.
Experienced Representation for Boating Accident Injuries
Our team of experienced Wilmington boat accident lawyers can help you with a range of injuries, including but not limited to:
- Nerve damage
- Head injury
- Internal injury
- Broken bones
- Spinal cord damage
- Other serious injuries or even death
Frequently Asked Questions About North Carolina Boating Accidents
If you're unsure about what to do or where to turn after a boating accident in North Carolina, we've put together a list of frequently asked questions to help you navigate the situation.
Some of the common questions include:
- What should I do after my boat accident?
- Should I call a lawyer after my boat accident?
- How much will I get paid for my boat accident?
At Flexner Houser Injury Law, we have successfully handled a wide range of boating accident cases across North Carolina. Contact us today to schedule a no-obligation consultation.
What to Do After a Boat Accident
After a boating accident, your safety should be your top priority. Here are some things to consider:
- Do a head count. Make sure everyone is accounted for and safe.
- Perform emergency first aid, if necessary, and call emergency services. If appropriate, also contact the Coast Guard.
- Evaluate your surroundings. Are you in the path of other boats or maritime traffic? Move to a safe spot if necessary.
- Stay at the scene. Don't leave the area until it's clear that everyone is OK, has received any medical care, and any police or other reports have been handled.
Even if you don't think you're injured, it's essential to have a medical professional evaluate you as soon as possible. Some injuries may not show up immediately, and ignoring medical attention could impact any future insurance claims.
Should You Call a Lawyer After a Boat Accident?
Yes, you should call a Wilmington boat accident lawyer as soon as possible. A lawyer can help you determine where liability may sit and fight for your rights to compensation.
At Flexner Houser Injury Law, we work on a contingency basis, which means you don't pay unless we win. We can help hold reckless boaters responsible - contact us today to schedule your free consultation.
Other Personal Injury Cases We Handle
At Flexner Houser Injury Law, we also handle a range of other personal injury cases, including:
- Car accidents
- Trucking accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Other personal injury cases
Contact us today to schedule a consultation with our experienced legal team.