Why Hire a North Carolina Workers Comp Attorney?
Why should you hire a workers comp attorney to handle your workers compensation benefits case? The answer is simple. An aggressive, attentive workers compensation lawyer in North Carolina has years of experience and understands how the system works. You can't afford to take chances and risk not receiving workers comp benefits. That's why it's critical you contact the Law Offices of Richard Flexner of Wilmington, North Carolina.
Some of the ways a workers comp attorney at our law firm can help you include:
- Helping you file your workers comp claim. Completing such forms can be extremely complicated. We know how to file a workers comp claim. Put your trust in us.
- Negotiating with insurance companies. We have years of experience dealing directly with insurance companies. They don't intimidate us. Allow us to fight for you.
- Making sure you receive the proper medical treatment. Doctors and insurance companies sometimes differ on what should be done. We can make sure you receive the medical care you need.
- Focusing on the future. Most insurance companies only think about short-term costs. We think long term. We make sure your settlement or claim provides you with enough money for months or years to come.
- Protecting your health. Some employers push workers to return to work too soon. We make sure you receive the rest you need and only work when your doctor says you're healthy to do so. Your health matters at the Law Offices of Richard Flexner, whether you're coping with an occupational injury or need to recover from an on-the-job car accident.
Helping you every step of the way. That's what we're here for - to serve you
Deciding who should serve as your lawyer can be a hard decision. Many lawyers might seem similar. But not all of them have the same level of experience. Not all of them know how to handle certain complicated legal cases. That's why you need someone who thoroughly understands all the various state and federal rules and regulations governing your specific legal issue. You need someone who knows how to build a solid legal case. You need the Law Offices of Richard Flexner.
Located in Wilmington and serving injury victims throughout North Carolina, attorney Richard Flexner has a well-earned reputation for being a hard-working personal injury lawyer who vigorously fights to get people the compensation they rightfully deserve. Insurance companies don't intimidate us. We know how to negotiate with them and demand what's rightfully yours.
Discover the difference. Contact us. Call 1-800-FLEXNER (800-353-9637). We offer all potential clients a free evaluation. This meeting will enable you to ask important questions, discuss the details of your case and decide if we're the right law firm for you. We believe we are. We're eager to learn all about your case. We're excited to help. We take every case seriously.
Expect more. Call now. Get Flexner. We're serious.